- 2 Lamb shoulder blade chops
- 8 Tbsp butter
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Marrakesh Sitar Moroccan Blend
- 1 tsp honey
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Salt to taste
- Oil to coat pan
1. Soften butter and mix all of the ingredients except lamb chops until thoroughly combined.
2. Heat pan to high heat and add oil when pan is hot.
3. Pat dry chops and season with salt, add them in an even layer to the pan.
4. Cook about 4–6 mins or until golden brown.
5. Flip chops and turn heat to medium-low.
6. Add butter mixture and baste for 2–3 min.
7. Flip again and baste for 1–2 minutes until the desired doneness.
8. Serve with salad or sauce (e.g. Tomato, cucumber, red onion with olive oil and lemon).