Prawns with Thai compound butter
- ½ lb prawns
- 1 8oz stick of butter
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- ½ Tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tsp Long- tail Sunset Thai blend
- Chiles, crispy onions, and green onions for garnish
- Neutral oil to coat the bottom of the pan
1. Soften butter and mix butter, fish sauce, lime juice, garlic, and Long-tail Sunset together until thoroughly combined.
2. Heat pan to high heat and add oil when the pan is hot.
3. Pat dry prawns and add them in an even layer to the pan.
4. Cook about 2 mins or until you see them started to turn opaque.
5. Add 1/3 cup of butter mixture and flip prawns.
6. Turn off the heat because the residual heat will keep cooking them.
7. Add chiles, crispy onions and green onions to garnish.
8. Make another batch with leftover butter.