This recipe is my take on Thai Larb Gai. Tangy, herbaceous, spicy and aromatic. These are addicting and incredibly healthy! Hope you love them as much as I do.
- 2 lb of ground chicken
- 12 oz shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup of shallots, minced
- 10 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Long-tail Sunset Thai Blend
- 1/2 cup of fish sauce
- 1/2 cup of lime juice
- Garnish ideas: scallion, serrano chile, Thai basil, mint, cucumber
- oil to coat pan
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat, add oil when the pan is hot.
- Add chicken and cook about 5 minutes until mostly grey.
- Add shiitake mushrooms and stir to combine. Cook for another 5 minutes to release most of the moisture from the mushrooms.
- Add shallots and garlic and continue cooking until fragrant.
- Add Long-tail Sunset Thai Blend and stir to combine, cook 30 seconds.
- Add fish sauce and lime juice and remove from the heat. Season with more salt if needed.
- Plate up platters for lettuce wraps with garnishes.