- 1 head of broccoli, cut into chunks
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp of oil
- Green onions for garnish
- Juice from 1 lime to finish
Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 10 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp Kissed by Binchotan Japanese Chile Blend
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Preheat bbq to medium-high heat.
- Coat veggies in oil and soy sauce and grill for 8–10 minutes or until charred and cooked through.
- To make peanut vinaigrette, heat oil over medium-high heat and add peanuts and minced garlic, stirring frequently so it does not burn but gets nicely browned and aromatic.
- When the garlic and peanuts are golden brown add Kissed by Binchotan Japanese Chile Blend.
- Stir in vinegar and cook until simmering about 2 minutes and then remove from heat. Season with salt.
- To serve top the broccoli and cauliflower with the peanut vinaigrette and finish with sliced green onions and lime juice.
Grilled Broccoli and Cauliflower with Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette was originally published in Spice Tribe on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.