- 2 bunches of green onion cut into 1-inch sticks
- 1 Tbsp ginger
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 Tbsp Kissed by Binchotan
- 2 Tbsp mirin
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- Serve with sous vide or poached egg
- Heat pan on high heat, add oil to coat bottom.
- Add green onions and cook 2 minutes to soften and slightly brown.
- Add ginger and cook 30 seconds or just until fragrant.
- Add chicken and cook 5–7 minutes, breaking up the pieces.
- Add Kissed by Binchotan and cook an additional minute before adding mirin and soy sauce.
- Cook until most of the liquid has reduced and coated the chicken.
- Serve with an egg and/or over rice.