- 4 8oz fillets of salmon
- 1–2 bunches of asparagus
- handful of shishito peppers
- Kissed by Binchotan Japanese Chile Blend
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 4 Tbsp white miso
- Preheat oven to 425f
- Oil sheet tray and add salmon, asparagus and shishito peppers without overcrowding
- Mix butter and miso together and spread over salmon.
- Add a couple of dollops of miso butter on the asparagus and shishitos.
- Sprinkle with Kissed by Binchotan to your liking. (this blend is on the spicier side and a little goes a long way)
- Add lime slices on salmon.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice and a bed of spinach for a quick, easy and healthy meal.