- 1 bunch baby broccoli
- 1 bunch green onion cut into 1/2 in sticks
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp Kissed by Binchotan Japanese Chile Blend
- Oil to coat pan
Miso mustard sauce
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp white miso
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp mirin
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Whisk together mustard, miso, vinegar, mirin, water, and maple syrup. Reserve.
- Heat pan to high heat and add oil to coat pan.
- Add broccoli and cook 1 minute before adding green onion.
- Cook 2–3 more minutes before adding garlic.
- Cook one more minute until garlic is fragrant and add soy sauce.
- Add Kissed by Binchotan and mix before taking off the heat.
- Drizzle broccoli with miso mustard sauce before serving.