- 1 bunch broccolini or enough for an even layer on a pan
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp Ancient Halaby Middle Eastern Chile Blend
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Roasted pine nuts to garnish
- Olive oil to coat the pan
- 1/2 cup of tahini
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 tsp of California Love All Purpose Chile Blend
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt to taste
- Make tahini sauce in a food processor, add tahini, lemon juice, parsley, California Love, garlic, and a pinch of salt. Blend till smooth
- Heat pan over medium-high heat and add olive oil.
- Add broccoli in an even layer and cook 1minute before adding minced garlic and spices.
- Cook another 1–2 minutes before adding lemon juice and salt.
- Serve over tahini sauce and sprinkle with pine nuts.