South East Asian Inspired Baked Branzino
- 1 Branzino about 1 lb
- 3 Tbsp of Long-tail Sunset Thai Blend
- 1/4 cup of neutral oil
- 2 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 1 lemongrass stalk, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
Herb “Nuoc Cham”
- 5 green onions
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2–3 Persian cucumbers
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of roasted cashews
- 2 Tbsp of Herb “Nuoc Cham” above
- Preheat oven to 425f
- Mix oil, spice, and salt together.
- Score branzino diagonally 3 slices per side for even cooking
- Stuff branzino with lime, shallot, and lemongrass.
- Cover the fish in the spice and oil mixture
- Roast for 10–15min or until fish is beginning to flake off the bone.
- Blend everything together for the Herb “Nuoc Cham”
- Toss a 2 Tbsp of Herb “Nuoc Cham” with tomatoes, cucumber, and cashews for an easy side salad.