- 1 chile pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp Long-tail Sunset
- 12 oz green beans
- 1 cup green onions cut into 1-inch stick, about 1 bunch
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp tamari
- 1.5 tsp rice vinegar
- Macadamia nuts and crispy shallots for garnish
- oil to coat pan
- Using mortar and pestle, pound first 3 ingredients to make chile- garlic paste.
- Heat pan over high heat and add oil to coat the bottom.
- Add green beans and cook, stirring frequently for 3–5 minutes.
- Add chile- garlic paste and continue to cook 2- 3 minutes
- Add fish sauce, tamari and rice vinegar, cook an additional minute or until liquid has evaporated and coated green beans.
- Plate it up and garnish with macadamia nuts and crispy shallots. Great as a side or add prawns for a filling meal.